I Would Like a Eye Lift Without Using Botox or Invasive Surgery Could Sculptra Do It?

What would you recommend for a natural eye lift ? I want it to look natural

Fillers for eyelift...

+2

When you say eyelift, it is important to determine if the problem is extra skin over the eyelid, a droopy brow, or a combination of both.  If you have primarily excess skin over the lid, then a minor surgical procedure would be needed to correct that.  If the brow if droopy then Botox can help.  If you would rather not have Botox or surgery, then fillers in the lateral brow area can help.  These would include Sculptra, fat injection, or Radiesse.  The best thing to do is to see a board certified facial plastic or plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Consider a combination of Botox and a filler for a modest eyebrow lift

+1

If by eye lift, you mean an eyebrow lift, then a modest temporary result can be achieved with a Botox or Dysport injection just below the outer eyebrow. In some cases, adding a filler with good "lifting power" just below the brow may also help. Artefill may be a better choice that Sculptra in this case.

However, if you wish to improve the extra skin in your eyelids, then injectable products are not that useful. A skin tightening procedure (laser or surgery) would be a better choice.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
Ohio Plastic Surgeon

+1

I think you could certainly try have Sculptra injected into the area just below the lateral Brow but honestly I have two concerns with this idea.

1. Sculptra by itself isn't thick enough to cause any real tissue lift.
  2. If there was a minimal lift, of the eyebrow(s), I can't imagine that it would be symmetrical from side to side.  

There are certainly better methods of raising the eyebrows and reducing upper eyelid skin such as Brow Lifts, Upper Eyelid Surgery, Botox (Dysport and Xeomin), thick soft tissue fillers (Perlane, Radiesse) and skin tightening treatments (Ulthera, Thermage, Lasers) in decreasing order of effectiveness and reliabilty of results, IMHO.  Remember that Sculptra will add volume that can remain up to 2 years, so be sure you're not creating a fullness that's not aesthetically attractive in attempting to raise the eyebrows and lessen the upper eyelid fullness.

Eyebrow lift

+1

If an individual has low eyebrow because of flatness of bony structure above eyelids ( upper rim of eye sucket)  ,injection of long lasting fillers such as Sculptra or Radiesse will enhance the contour and augment the projection of the upper eyelid . However this is not a replacement for eyebrow lift nor eyelid surgeries. 

Fereydoon S. Mahjouri, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Eye Lift with Sculptra

+1

It would be worthwhile for you to review some before and after photographs of patients treated with Sculptra in the temple area.  I have noticed an improvement in brow position with this treatment.  Good luck!

Danielle DeLuca-Pytell, MD

Using non surgical treatment to improve eyelids

+1

Difficult to answer without photos:

1. laser can help
  2. fillers can lift the outer brow
  3. fillers can fill the inner lower lid
  4. fillers can help a hollow eye
  5. tca or chemical peels can tighten skin

I would not recommend this product for this purpose.

+1

We are now doing much more brow filling to address aging changes at the eyebrow as an alternative to eyelid and brow surgery.  I am just not enthusiastic that this is the right product.  Hyaluronic acid fillers and even fat grafting for this area are probably better choices.  This is one where a personal consultation is of immeasurable help.

Sculptra for brow lift

+1

Frequently a tail of brow lift also needs correction of temple and per-orbital volume deficiency which may need 2-4cc and Sculptra is a good choice for this purpose and especially if there is concurrent need for correction of tear trough or mid-face volume deficiency in which case the volume needed for HA or calcium hydroxyapetite fillers can become prohibitively expensive. I frequently recommend a combination of Botox with filler for non-surgical brow lift but have had excellent results with either one alone depending on patient's anatomy.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sculptra Eye Lift

+1

In general Sculptra is good for generalized replacement of volume.  Fillers such as Juvederm are good for pinpoint filling of volume and are better for non-invasive eyelid lifts.  However, without pictures or seeing you in person, it is impossible to give you specific recommendations.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD