I'd Like to Know What Cosmetic Procedures Would Help Improve the Overall Look of my Face? Desire Facial Harmony. (photo)

Problems I have with my look: forehead and nose are too large, crooked nose (childhood accident), weak cheeks and jaw, VERY prominent eyes(little bulge out of my skull), tired looking eyes. I have actually tried fillers twice to help my tired eyes problem with unsatisfactory results. Actually, the last time I had this procedure done I was over injected, so the beads of the injected substance were apparent to the naked eye (horrible). That was done a few months ago, so it is still wearing off.

Facial issues

+1

It looks like your nose is very crooked and could benefit from a rhinoplasty. Your chin too is a bit small and may benefit from chin augmentation.  As for contour issues, it is best seeing the full face and evaluating it in  person. Good luck.

Chin and nose

+1

A  weak chin is best treated with a chin implant. Implants are composed of Silastic and her inserted through a submental incision.  A rhinoplasty would help de-project nose as well as straightening and making the nose looked more symmetric. both procedures would help with facial balance and symmetry.

Facial harmony of the component jparts.

+1

Hairline lowering which we developed 35 years ago with the Irregular Trichophytic Forehead lift, Straightening and refining your nose in a natural way and a small chin implant would benefit your facial harmony. I cannot see your lower eyelids to tell you if fillers or surgery would be best.