My left breast 425cc looks different from the right 475cc. Does this look like capsular contracture? (photo)

My left breast 425 looks different from the right 475. I had slight asymmetry before but the different size implants were to hopefully help. The left one isn't quite rounding out at the bottom and looks smaller under the nipple than the right. And the nipple is lower in the left. Do I need a revision to drop the left. Or should I get a bigger implant to put more weight to the bottom? Is there too much gap in between too? I kind of want bigger ones now

#CapsularContracture After #BreastAugmentation

+1
There is no way to tell you what is happening with your breasts without an examination and a comparison to your pre-op photos. Most of your answers are dependent upon the time frame from your surgery as well. You should discuss this with your surgeon or find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion.

Vincent Marin, MD

A capsular contracture has to do with the scar around the implant.

+1
I don't know if you have a capsular contracture without an examination.  I don't know that you would need implant revisionPlease find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers! 

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS