I would like to know if I could have a butt lift with the same incision as a back lift - (Photo)

Back lift vs. butt lift

Backlift vs. Buttock Lift Incisions

+1

The answer is no. The braline backlift uses a horizontal mid-back incision. The  buttock lift could be either an upper or lower lift whose incisions are either at the top or bottom of the buttocks.

I would like to know if I could have a butt lift with the same incision as a back lift

+1

The back lift incision is done just behind the bra strap to lift the back skin.  The buttock lift incision  is done just above the buttocks as a buttock lift or as the posterior part of a body lift. They would be parallel incisions but not the same line.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD