I would like to know what breast size you think would best suit my body?

I am 5'11 (178cm) 57kgs Bust 32' waist 24' Hips 36' I would like to have a natural looking bust that would be proportional to the size of my hips. I am currently an 8A cup size (30A) I am a professional model so need to keep as natural looking as possible.

BBA

+1
This is always a difficult decision for some. In my opinion, the best thing to do is have a thorough sizing session. I provide my patients with a range of about 3-4 implants that are appropriate for their specific measurements. I then have them try these implants on in a special sizing bra. With this process, my patients have been able to choose their own implants. I have found this to be the best method for implant sizing. Be sure to see a board certified PS in your area. They should be willing to spend the time with you doing this. Best of luck!

Implant size

+1
Without photos and breast measurements, and perhaps some photos of what you consider a goal size and shape, all I can suggest is to raise these questions at an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon.

All the best. 

Implants and body dimensions

+1
I think that the most important thing you can do is go for a consultation and discuss your goals and have an appropriate exam.

MODEL

+1
I have operated on a number of models, my first question is what kind "fashion or promo" also what is your goal in modelling. Once I know that I have a good idea of what shape and size is ideal

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC