I Would Like to Get a Brazilian Butt Lift. I Am 5'0 218 Lbs. How Much Do I Need to Lose for BBL?

Hi I am 5'0 218lbs. How much do I neeed to lose in order to have a successful BBL?

+1

You could probably lose 40 lbs at your height and still have more than enough to make a huge transformation.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Look at the surgeon's website before and after photos to determine who will get you to your goals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian buttock lift

+1

I would recommend losing some weight prior to Brazilian buttock lift surgery, however you should meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if you are a candidate. Your weight is not as important as the distribution of fat on your body,.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD