Do I Look Like I Am Bottoming out or is my Left Incision Just High? (photos)

8 weeks post Siltex 475cc round submuscular BA. I am 56, 145 lbs, 5' 10". Overall, I am pleased but the left iincision is 1/2" higher than the right and 1" above the fold. It is noticeable from the front and side. A red dot lingers on the end of the incision where the dissolvable knot was creating irritation (my PS said). Is laser worth looking at this early so the scar isn't so visible? Should I wear underwire bras to prevent bottoming out if it isn't already there? Thanks for feedback

Bottoming out?

+1

I do not see bottoming out in the photos. Your pre-op photos show the same slight asymmetry.

Bottoming Out after Breast Augmentation

+1

I do not see any bottoming out in the photos presented.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Bottoming out

+1

Base upon these photos, I do not see what I would call bottoming out. One feature is blunting of the breast fold, and that is clearly not present on the side view.

Best to discuss all of these types of questions with your own surgeon, who knows you, knows what was done, and has followed your recovery.

Call. All the best.