I Would Like a Bigger Butt. Would I Be Able to Achieve This With Implants? (photo)

I'm 5 5 116 pounds I'm 25 years old have two kids 4 and 6 I have strectch marks on my bottom if I get any implants would I get a big difference I wanna be 34-24-40

I Would Like a Bigger Butt. Would I Be Able to Achieve This With Implants?

+1
Intramuscular implants can improve volume by 400 cc or so, depending upon the size of the individual. A significant amount above this volume compromises healing by creating more tension on the healing incision.

Buttuck implants effective?

+1

Presuming you are otherwise healthy and fit for surgery,, buttock implants are your best, most reliable option.  Buttock implants are ideal for patients like yourself that want a larger fuller derrière but are relatively lean thus making them a poor candidate for fat transfer (aka Brazilian Butt Lift).  The size and shape can readily be determined once you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in this procedure.  Glad to help... @drryanstanton 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Butt implants

+1

the appropriate size of the butt implant wpould depend on the measurements of the buttocks, the amount of tissue coverage for the implant.

Oversized implants will have more complications and less natural look and large implants will be able to feel the edges of the implant.

proper location, intramuscular, is very important.