I'd Like to Have a BA Revision to Increase Size and Bring Them Closer Together What Are Complications and Possible Costs? (photo

I am only 2wks out of BA I wish they were bigger possibly a cup more as I like the way they look in a push up bra and know they will be a noticeable difference once they drop,. I hear they will get noticeably smaller. Id like them bigger and closer together because even with a push up I don't like pressure of the lift also naked or in lingerie I cant tell ive had a procedure. What possible costs might I incur?

Too Small after Breast Augmentation?

+2

Only 2 weeks out of your breast augmentation surgery, it is much too early to be evaluating the end results of the procedure performed or concerning yourself about the potential need for additional surgery.  It may help you to know that many patients, early on after breast augmentation surgery, feel that they are too small or too big, only to be quite pleased with the outcome of the procedure in the longer term.

Best to evaluate the end results of the procedure possibly six months after it was performed. In the meantime continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Closer Together ??

+2

Patience. At two weeks it is too early to be thinking revision. Based upon the current appearance I doubt that they will look smaller as they settle, let alone "noticeably smaller."

Allow three months to pass, then think about larger implants if it remains a concern.  These implants seem to be properly positioned in breasts that are further apart than you might like. The implants need to be centered on the breasts where the breasts are. Putting the implants more centrally will leave the nipples and areolas on the sides of the breasts, a rather bizarre appearance.

Best discussion will be with your own surgeon. All the best. 

Breast augmentation and early results.

+1

At this point, the breasts are still swollen and will take several more weeks for this to settle down. In the meantime, patience is very important. I don't see how you can say that with clothes, you cannot tell that you've had a procedure. Wanting larger implants is common, however waiting at least 6 months is advised. There was a reason that you and your surgeon came to an agreement on implant size and you'll experience an adjustment period while you get used to the new look. If after 6 months you still feel the same way, a reaugmentation with larger implants is possible.

Web reference: http://www.drbogue.com

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Yes it might be / si podria realizarse

+1

it would cost you eveerything included $5,500 usd any volume

te costaria como 5,500 usd  todo incluido cualquier  volumen

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Wants them bigger

+1

Since you are only 2 weeks out wait a bit.At the time of your surgery I always tell my patients atthe end I have to be able to close the incision.You can't put a gallon of milk into a quart container.Certainly later you can accomodate a larger implant but be patient now.

Web reference: http://beautybybrueck.com

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

+1

Basicly the same fees will be incurred. The decision of size is very important. So best to completely sure of the size you desire before having surgery. Now you should wait 6 months . 

Two weeks after breast augmentation

+1

At only two weeks after breast augmentation, you need to heal first before thinking about a revision.  Larger, wider implants may narrow the cleavage a bit, but it also depends upon yoru anatomy.

Size disappointment after a breast augmentation

+1

Size problems and disappointment following a breast augmentation is something that no plastic surgeon wants to hear.  It is important to define goals and to meet or exceed expectations.  Using the Vectra 3D imaging system for over one year and have not had one patient complain about size problems.  You are only 2 weeks post op, give it time and your opinion about your result may change. If not in another 4 - 5 months could consider a remove and replace operation.