I Would Like Advice on Whether a Chin Implant Would Be a Worthwhile Procedure Along with a Tiplasty? (photo)

I have had a rhinoplasty procedure carried out over 1 year Not happy as the tip is bulbous would like more definition and also like it to be symmetrical. I am also considering a chin implant would this be worthwhile or would it make very little difference. My aim is to get harmonious appearance (balanced)with a strong jawline. I will be will be also looking to correct my ptosis and would prefer to get any other procedures done at same time. Grateful for advice on above procedures or alternative

Chin Implant and Tip Revision

+1

I agree that a revision of your tip and the cenral portion of your nose would be beneficial. A small chin implant and perhaps submental liposuction would improve the definition of your jawline and the contour of your neck.

I Would Like Advice on Whether a Chin Implant Would Be a Worthwhile Procedure Along with a Tiplasty?

+1

A small chin implant may help a bit, but the revision rhinoplasty will make a much bigger difference in the overall balance of the face.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA