I Am Have a Light Olive Complexion And Want my Neck and Jowls Tightened. Which Laser is Better?

I Am Have a Light Olive Complexion And Want my Neck and Jowls Tightened.  Which Laser is Better? Also want to reduce redness. Should I use the fraxel repair or the pearl lasers

Laser Skin Tightening

+1

In our office we achieve good results on the face and neck with the Candela GentleYag.  While patients see a mild improvement with one treatment, optimal results are achieved with a series of 4-6 treatments spaced 2 to 4 weeks apart.  There is minimal discomfort and no downtime.  As previously mentioned, there are several lasers with similar or different technologies on the market that can tighten the neck and jowls.  Some are good, some are just mediocre, and some are worthless. The key for you is to consult with a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon for evaluation and discussion of what treatment will work best for you.  Click on the link below for a video demonstration of skin tightening with the Candela GentleYag. 

Devices for non-surgical tightening

+1

Difficult to really make recommendation without at least photos but there are a few non-surgical tightening devices u can use on olive skin. I like Ulthera - focused ultrasound, any radifrequency and some of the light based technologies such as sciton st. Key is to go to an office that has experience with these technologies

Jason Pozner, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon