LightSheer V.S. Lutronic Advantage 805 Nm Diode Laser?

What are the pros and cons of using Lightsheer to do laser hair removal for Asian patients and this new machine? A friend of mine suggested that it will be more safe to use a machine with a longer history, such as lightsheer HS/ET. However some people also say Lutronic ADVANTAGE 805 nm Diode Laser will be a new star in the laser hair removal business around the world soon. As an Asian patient who has never had any laser hair removal procedure thus far, which one we should go for in US?

LightSheer vs Lutronic Advantage 805 Nm Diode Laser

+1

Thank you for your question. I would think either one should be a good machine.  Both are diode lasers, and should be effective.  I prefer 1064 YAG lasers, but I do use the diode on occasion as well.  The diode seems to hurt more, but the Lutronic, and Alma both have technology they say will reduce the pain level.  They all will reduce your hair.  Be sure to see a Board Certified Dermatologist or Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for your hair assessment. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist