Is Lightsheer ET Suitable for East Asian Skin?

I'm a woman with a Chinese background and is thinking about getting laser hair removal. I'm pretty lucky to say that I'm not a hairy person, but I'm tired of waxing my legs all the time. I know that laser removal is best suited for fair skin and dark hair. I have pretty fair skin (with yellow undertone for a typical East Asian). I wanna make sure that Lightsheer laser is suitable for my skin without having permanent side effects such as skin discolouration and permanent scarring.

LightSheer laser for Asian Skin

+1

The LightSheer or LightSheer Duet laser systems are terrific for all skin types. At our clinic, we have treated countless patients of all skin types, including East Asians with no problems using the LightSheer Duet. Make sure to go to a medical clinic supervised by a physician, ideally a laser expert such as a dermatologist to avoid side effects and get the best results with the fewest treatments. Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre. 

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon