Lightsheer Duet

I am an 18 year-old male. I compete in sport at high level which requires me to be hairless. I wanted to undergo permanent hair removal, considering I have hair but I am not a kind of forrest and I have sensitive and delicate skin, I have been told I should try out the Lightsheer Duet. Roughly do you think I could achieve the final results before summer 2012 if I were to start the treatment in September?

LightSheer Duet

+2

LightSheer Duet is indeed one of the best laser hair removal lasers on the market and can lead to permanent laser hair reduction.  Keep in mind,  that while 100% hair removal may not be possible, the results and overall satisfaction are typically excellent.

Toronto Dermatologist

LightSheer DUET laser

+1

The LightSheer DUET laser is an excellent choice for removal of dark hair in a fair-skinned person.  About 20% of hair is removed with each treatment so several treatments are necessary.  Treatments are done 8 weeks apart on the body and 6 weeks apart on the face.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Laser hair removal

+1

There are several excellent laser hair removal systems on the market, and the LightSheer Duet is possibly the best as far as the combination of safety, excellent hair reduction, and the least amount of pain. Speak with your dermatologist to ensure the best system is used for you.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon