Lightly Removing Boogers with Rolled Up Toilet Paper a Problem? 7-Weeks Post Op?

I am 7 weeks post op and the other day I rolled up toilet paper into a device that I thought could help me clean my nose of boogers. I stuck the tiny toilet paper rolled up, in my nose where I saw this booger and lightly moved it until I dislodged the booger. It didnt hurt or anything, but now I am worried I damaged my surgery and the whole point of the surgery, which was to help me breathe better. Will this light removal of a booger with toilet paper harm my surgery? Thanks.

Cleaning the nose after a rhinoplasty

+1

Your nose should be well healed at this time but if you feel that there is dried mucus or blood inside of your nose try to spray a product like Ocean in your nose this will help loosen this up. 

Nasal debridement after rhinoplasty

+1

The inside of your nose will be fairly well healed at 7 weeks after surgery, so as long as you are gentle - which it sounds like you were - you didn't cause any harm.