Lighter Spots Around my Nose and Mouth are Painful and Spreading

I am stressed alot and I do be in the sun alot but i havent had any problems before. its starting to spread and is really dry. It gets achy when i yourn or when cold air hits my face. Sometime its noticable and sometime you can see it really good! any help please. My skin is really scaring me. I used dove and some some kind of lotion my doctor prescribed but that was about 3 to 5 years ago. It wasnt bad then but now it is.

Tender lighter spots around nose and mouth may be seborrheic dermatitis

+1

Seborrheic dermatitis usually presents as either red patches with greasy, yellowish scale or lighter than skin color patches with a whitish scale at the hairline, in the eyebrows, around the nose and chin area.  They may be itchy or sensitive.

Seborrheic dermatitis also presents on the scalp as dandruff and itching.  Please consult your dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.

Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon