Light Therapy for Wounds?

I am a 46 year old male, in shape, and in good health.I have several cuts approximately 1.5cmX1cm on my face and arms that have scabbed over but have not healed in 6 months; strange because I normally heal quickly. There is no obvious sign of infection, and I don't have any preexisting skin conditions. About 3 months ago a dermatologist just told me to apply antibacterial ointment from the drug store and see how things go. Could LED therapy help me heal? If so, what type would be most effective?

You may wish to consider pulsed dye laser therapy.

+1

Although LED treatments are anti-inflammatory and promote healing, they are not likely to be enough to help your scars. You may wish to consider pulsed dye laser therapy.