How Many Light Peels for Acne Hyperpigmentation?

I've been trying to get rid of this marks left by acne for the past 2 months! Since I have tanned skin I've heard it's best to do a series of light peels. I had 1 a month ago and I pretty much saw no results. Will there be better results after the 2nd?

+1

Its best to discontinue tanning before any treatments. I recommend trying a vi peel, this will help eliminate any active acne and lighten the pigmentation, there's about 1-2 week down time with peeling/shedding of the skin but the results are amazing.

Peels for Acne and Hyperpigmentation

+1

We ask our patients not to tan while you are doing chemical peels or wait till you know that you will be out of the sun. We see good improvement of tone, texture and clarity of the skin with the Vi Peel it also helps reduce  age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation, including melasma; soften lines and wrinkles; help clear acne skin conditions, and stimulate the production of collagen. Vi Peel also works well in conjunction with lasers, injectables and post procedure.

Rogers Dermatologist

Chemical peels for acne marks

+1

We use the SkinMedica line of peels in my office.  There are 3 levels of peels offered with most patients seeing best results with a combination of the 3. There is slight peeling with each of them approximately 4-6 days post the peel but they provide wonderful results. 

Leesburg Plastic Surgeon

Acne hyper pigmentaion

+1

Dear patient, Hyper pigmentation from Acne can be resolved with a series of Glycolic peels. I usually start with 25% and increase it to %35 and %50 over 3 sessions. It usually takes 2-4 session to remove the discolorations. I hope this helped. Yours, Dr. David Rahimi

Web reference: http://www.foreveryoung.net/

Los Angeles Dermatologist