Light Facial Paralysis? (Childhood Accident) (photo)

I didn't have any symmetry problems before when i was younger. I had many childhood accidents: i have an injury at the back of my head, a second one at the right side of my right eye (if you are facing me) and a third one an injury on my left eyebrow (the suspected, i had all those accidents when was a kid. I have been once to an ophthalmologist, and the first thing he said to me 'do you have a cranial fracture??' Well now i think he might be wright... THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Right Eyelid ptosis

+1

Ptosis or drooping of the upper eyelid is common and be caused by a mechanical or physiological etiology. It appears you have a right upper eyelid ptosis. You should visit with an experienced eyelid surgeon who can provide the work up to diagnose and treat your problem.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon