Light Brown Spots During TCA Peel. Did I over Peel? (photo)

I did a 2 layer 12.5 and I'm on day 3 now. I have tiny light spots on the dark patch where I put the peel on. It isn't flaking, but is very tight and wrinkly when I move my mouth. Is the light spots signs of over peeling and a burn. The dark patch still has a bit of red also. NOTE: The two large dark spots are not burnt results from the peel. My skin was literally BLACK in those places. Not brown, but Black.

Light Brown Spots During TCA Peel. Did I over Peel?

"Did I over peel?" YES you did a vey foolish thing --- SELF TREATMENTS! Best to see a derm to render correct medical care.  

TCA is not for home use

Wish you the best of luck if you applied this peel on your own.  TCA is a dangerous acid and should only be applied by a physician who is experienced with this material.  Hopefully you have not permanently damaged your skin.  

TCA peel

TCA peels should be performed by an experienced plastic surgeon or Dermatologist. TCA is a powerful acid that can cause and have many complications. See a plastic surgeon or dermatologist for examination and treatment. Treatment can take time and be very difficult.