2 Lifts and Still Saggy?

I had implants and a lift after i breast fed twins, but then had another child and had another lift, BUT THEY HAVE SAGGED AGAIN. my surgeon put the implant half under the muscle and i feel thet the actual implant has dropped. what is the best way to get nice round perky breast"s again? Redo the whole implant and lift? if so what is the best implant for the nice round look, and under or on top? and what kind of implant do you recomend? thanks

2 Lifts and Still Saggy

+1

A live exam at a consultation is best, but at least photos are needed to give any useful answer to your excellent question. All the parts of your question are appropriate, but there is no universal answer to any of them. It depends upon findings on an examination, and the current status of the augmentation--size, shape, position of the implants and the amount of native breast tissue that you have. Please consider attaching some current photos, and the chances of getting useful info on this site will be magnified. 

Thanks and best wishes.

2 Lifts and Still Saggy

+1

Pictures are a must for the best advice. Being that said I will speak in general here. Having had many procedures you could have lost the lower breast support needed to hold the implant up no matter how many times you lift the breasts. Only you surgeon who examines you can know this. I have had 3rd revision cases like what you describe and had to use a biologic skin substitute internally like Strattice or Alloderm to create an internal breast sling to support the implant. This could be way off from what you need but would be good to talk about with your surgeon. You simply might need another lift or bigger implants in and a lift depending on your goals. There are many kinds of lifts but in my opinion the classic anchor scar provides the best shape when performing a breast lift and augmentation at the same time. In some cases I use a short scar technique but for the most part I have found the classic anchor incision to provide excellent shape. If you have not had any complications with your pockets I see no reason to change the position of you implant unless there are other physical findings on exam that your surgeon feel would make it necessary to change pockets. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who does many of these every year. A good place to look would be on the American Society of Plastic Surgery website.

Richard J. Brown, MD

Revision breast surgery

+1

It is impossible to give you any advice without some photos or a physical exam.   I'm guessing that you may be experiencing some bottoming out?  Please followup with your plastic surgeon to communicate your concerns.  Best of luck.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Breast lifts

+1

It is so difficult to give advice without evaluating or at least pictures.  All lifts will eventually sag, as gravity doesn't stop, our bodies continue to age and pregnancy most definately affects the results.  Sometimes the implants need to be removed and the whole process started over after time for healing.

Gary A. Tuma, MD, FACS
Princeton Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants and lift

+1

It sounds like you may need a revision to lift them and maybe provide a different implant. It is always best to be evaluated first to see what is best.  Good luck.

2 breast lifts

+1

Photos would be needed to advise you.  There are many different types of lift possible...it may not be necessary to use a new implant if you only need a lift but want to be the same size.  If you want to be bigger, then you will need a larger implant...then you would also have options to pick different shapes (styles) as well.

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Maui Plastic Surgeon