Lifted Eyelid After Botox?

I had botox done to erase crowfeet 6 days ago however i felt a numbness on my right side that night and when I woke up the following morning my right eyelid was lifted and the left remained normal as usual. yesterday i went back and my doc. injected a bit more on the left side but today the right still seems raised more than the left. I am really upset as I never experienced that before and i have been doing botox for 5 years.can this be fixed and will this eventually wear out or is it a permane

Botox should not cause permanent asymmetry as a complication

The botox effect will wear off in several months or less. It should l not be permanent. It may take a few more days for the left eyelid to lift up as it takes a few days for the Botox to affect the muscles usually and it's more unusual for the right side to have been affected so quickly.