Can I get this lifted and fixed with out vertical scar? (photos)

I've tried to have my asymetric breast and drop fixed once before it didn't work I have 360cc implants also, I'm willing to go bigger but I will not accept a vertical scar what are my options please help

No Vertical Needed

+1
Thank you for your photos.  You can have your asymmetry corrected without a vertical incision.  Please consult with a BC PS with experience with complex breast surgeries.

Dr. ES

Vertical vs. periareolar (Benelli) breast lift for asymmetry

+1
There is no simple answer to your question because asymmetry usually involves several things: chest wall, breast volume, nipple/areola diameter and position, etc. It appears that you may have had a periareolar lift that re-expanded. A vertical lift could be very helpful in this instance. An option to stabilize the results from a periareolar lift involves the use of a Strattice "donut" under the skin around the areola. Larger implants will not help.

Richard Baxter, MD

Vertical necessary but don't fear!

+1

Thanks for your question and pics. I understand your frustration. The existing asymmetry is a challenge. Given the initial reluctance to have a vertical scar, you have a fairly predictable result. If you were willing to consent to a vertical reduction pattern (lollipop scar) you would have much better symmetry. Because there would not be any tension on the closure, it should heal much better than the circumareolar scar you currently have. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD