Do I Need a Lift? (photo)

I am a mother of 3 kiddos and breast fed all 3, weigh 123lbs and am 5'1. I am wanting a BA and recently went to my first consult a few days ago, while there the dr mentioned nothing about me needing a lift and didn't check my breast tissue at all. He suggested I get the Natrelle Gel silicone implants at 457cc and the mod plus profile because I'm not looking for an extremely fake look. I'm worried this might be to big for me. Any comments will be helpful! Thanks!

Do I Need a Lift?

+1

You do not appear to need a lift.  I would recommend trying on sizers in the office to determine if the size is appropriate for you.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and breast lifts each year.  Look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to help determine the plastic surgeon who can get you to your goals.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-photo-galleries.php

Breast lift or not?

+1

I am not sure if you need a lift but it does not look like it. I would have to see side views and/or examine you in person.

Do I Need a Lift?

+1

No, I don't think you need a breast lift. 

That implant seems rather large--you will probably get a two cup size increase or so. I am not sure how this size was selected. If you don't know either, maybe another consultation would be in your interest.