I Have Decided To Go Forward With Lift w/ Implants, How Much Time Will This Add to Recovery?

I just want to say thank you to all who have responded to my first post. I was just in shock to hear that my breasts were that bad. until I took the pictures My partner and I were unaware just how asymetrical my breasts actually are. I have decided that I am going to go ahead with the lift, I just hope that I can achieve my look without a vertical scar. (I'm hoping he will be able to just lift around the areola?) how much longer will the lift add to my recovery. A MASSIVE THANK YOU to all that took time to help.

Time of periareolar mastopexy

This should maybe add 1-1.5 hours to your breast augmentation, or less, depending on what your plastic surgeon needs to do. Please talk to your surgeon to get the most accurate answer, to assess duration of operation as well as which procedure would be best for your breast lift (i.e. if vertical scar necessary)