Is It Possible to Lift Slightly Saggy Jowls with Radiesse Injected in the Cheeks?

I am only 29 yo and I am scared to perform already a mid-face lift, even though I have seen amazing results on women on their forties...their jowls disappeared and their face became from long to heart shaped/triangular. just like what I want.

+1

Radiesse would be a great benefit for you to help build volume and contour the cheek. You can also apply Radiesse to the chin and jawline, this will give you more of a feminine heart shaped "V" look that you're wanting. I recommend having a consult with an experienced injector who can provide the results you wish for. 

Best wishes 

Lifting Jowls with Radiesse

+1

it sounds like you're the perfect candidate for Radiesse. Augmenting the cheeks can actually pull excess jowl skin upward, creating a more youthful, voluminous face with less laxity. Make sure you discuss with whatever physician you choose exactly what you're looking for so they can inject accordingly. Best of luck!

Cameron Rokhsar, MD

Using Radiesse as a facial filler for the jowls

+1

This is a common request and what we believe occurs is a shift in proportions of the cheeks to the jowls, thus making the jowls look less prominent.  Radiesse is an excellent facial filler. Surgery90210

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Lifting the jowls with Radiesse

+1

Lifting the jowls can be accomplished by compensating for voloume loss in the cheek bone and the jaw by injecting Radiesse in the area of the upper cheek and in the chin.  Radiesse provides the most lift (Called G prime) of any filler and although other fillers could also be used, Radiesse is my personal favorite to do the "heavy lifting".

Stephen Mandy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Can Radiesse help improve the jowls?

+1

The answer is a definit yes. It would be difficult to get an effect on the jowls by filling the cheeks, but I usually place some Radiesse in front of the jowls in the depression between the jowls and the chin to hide the laxity in that area.  When done properly, it can look verry good and delay a facelift for several years. A lower facelift is the other solution, but you   are  a bit young for that operation.

Farhad Rafizadeh, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

+1

In a word, no.  This is an urban myth that the cheeks can be augmented using cheek implants or fillers to the point that it will lift the nasolabial folds or jowls.  I have performed many cheek implant, filler injections to shape the cheeks (I prefer Perlane to Radiesse as it flows better and has far less brusing/swelling) and Face Lifts for over 25 years. IMHO, this is the primary cause of un-aesthetic cheeks...the over-filling to attempt and lift facial tissues.

I'd have to see photos, of your face, to make more specific recommendations but Perlane to shape the cheeks and to fill in the Marrionette Lines would do the trick.  Sometimes the jowls are quite prominent even at 29 years of age.  If that's the case, a minimal incision Face Lift like the "Celebrity Face Lift" would tighten the SMAS and remove excess skin thereby tightening the jowls.  

Sculpting the Face with Radiesse

+1

Radiesse is a terrific filler to help sculpt the cheeks and face.  An expert physician injector can use radiesse  not only to build a foundation  in the midface but to help camouflage sagging jowls.  Radiesse can be placed along the jawline and the "marionette" area of the mouth to create more youthful contours.

Mark Berkowitz, MD
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon