Lift Results? I Like the Way My Breasts Look When My Arms Are Lifted? (photo)

I am almost 4 mo post vertical lift with 400 cc silicone unders . While I am generally happy with my results ( I am a but asymetric but this existed pre-op) I wonder if they could be lifted more. I love the way they look when my arms are lifted ... Is this more lifted round look realistic if so what would need to be done to achieve it or do I leave well enough alone and rely on a bra for the extra lift?

Lift Results?

+2

Looking at the photos I find myself looking at a nice result. I see the further improvement that you would like to attain, but were you my patient, I would discourage further surgery at this time. Best is to discuss with your surgeon face to face with examination.

All the best. 

Improving Results of Well Performed Breast Lift Operation?

+2

I agree with you that, overall, you seem to have achieved a very nice result with breast surgery. Although it is always possible to further “tighten” the breast envelope, sometimes, is best to leave well enough alone. This may be one of those situations.  Remember, that there is no operation that does not carry its own set of risks/potential complications.

At this point, I would suggest that you enjoy the outcome of the nicely performed procedure and evaluate your level of concern down the line ( for example one year postoperatively).

When good is not enough

+2

you can certainly consider going for better.  But realize that your breasts are always evolving and that changes will occur with time.  Even if you did have some procedures suggested by other posters, your results are not permanent.  So is it worth the costs and risks to have it tweaked?  You look great and my suggestion would be to wait until changes occur that make you want to have surgery again and make it clear to your surgeon how full you want to be on top.  The enemy of good is better...

Curtis Wong, MD

Nice result following breast lift and augmentation

+2

A breast lift does a good job of reshaping the contour and profile of the breast but it can not place the breast further up on the chest wall.  So things are possible and others are not.  Enjoy your nice result.  

Enhanced breast lift

+2

I think your breasts could be further lifted by means of a dermal sling.This involves re opening the incision and inserting a dermal or mesh support to the lower pole of the breast 

Hilton Becker, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

+2

Looking at your pictures, your breast shape seems to be excellent. I don't think that you will see any benefit from trying to revise the lift due to the reasons stated about gravity and breast shape.

Donald Griffin, MD

There are limits to the amount of volume distribution it can be accomplished by breast lift.

+2

Breast lifts do a nice job of reestablishing use to the appearance of the breasts. However, the resulting breast mound cannot violate the laws of physics relative to gravity. If the breasts have nice shape in the proper dimensions, that's the best you can expect.

Unilateral breast lift revision could help

+1
The right breast that shows on the right side of the photo looks like an excellent result.  The breast on the left side of the photograph sags more than the opposite side and could benefit from a revision of your breast lift.  Once you achieve better symmetry you may well be happier

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Breast lift Wishing nipple complex was higher

+1

Hi....nice result.   It seems that you are please and you and your ps need to discuss the pros and cons of a revision to give you a more perky look with the nipple complex higher.  A ps listens to your statements and then he/she needs to determine if the risks are worth the approach for revision.  You need to do this too but a good ps will be very cautious with a nice result like this.  You need to be at least a year out to see what the final results are and with this, it will give you an opportunity to evaluate your concerns and see if they persist after the year.

Steven M. Lynch, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Lift Results? I Like the Way My Breasts Look When My Arms Are Lifted?

+1

The quality of the skin and the nature of the preoperative breasts would provide valuable information.  Even if breasts are tightened to the extent possible, the amount of tissue relaxation following surgery is individual.  Some breasts hold up better over time following breast lift than do other breasts based upon certain intrinsic factors unrelated to the surgery or technique.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA