can you lift up a nostril rim with injections?

Ok, so I'm planing on getting the non surgical rhinoplasty (revision), my right nostril is a big higher than the left and in pictures it makes my nose look crooked, and my bridge it too thin on the right side as well (flaring nostril on that side) would injections be able to fix this?

Can you lift up a nostril rim with injections?

+1
From your descriptions, I am guessing that there are some structural concerns and asymmetry under the nasal skin. Using a filler to attempt to address the described concerns is not a bad idea.  However, in my opinion, it is unlikely to create the correction that a surgical revision can achieve.  Also fillers will diminish over time.  Addressing the nasal bridge with fillers would probably work, but addressing the flaring nostril with a filler is unlikely to be successful.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical Rhinoplasty by Sacramento Rhinoplasty

+1
Injections of fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm can be used to address minor nasal imperfections. This should be undertaken by a rhinoplasty surgeon who understands the three dimensional nasal anatomy, both function and cosmesis.  There are limitations to what can be achieved by a filler - often more is not better.

Thomas E. Kaniff, MD
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon