Lift or No Lift? What Is Your Opinion? (photo)

I’ve been to 3 diff Drs. First Dr. said I needed a crescent lift, 2nd Dr. said a BIG NO lift, 3rd Dr. 50/50. My Left boobs is a bit lower. I’m worried bcos I do not want my breast to sag if I choose NOT to get a lift!! I would be getting betwn 400/450cc silicon and hopefully that wld give me a large C. I’m 5’5, 125/128lbs. I was told by all Drs that I have lot of breast tissue. Shld I get a lift or not?Am I prone to getting keloids since I’m AA?

Lift or No Lift? What Is Your Opinion?

+2

All the frontal views are tilted, making an assessment difficult. But is does appear that the nipple/areolar position is satisfactory, and that no lift is needed. The findings on an actual exam will be more meaningful than an opinion based only on the photos. All the best. 

To Lift or Not to Lift?

+2

Thank you for the question. Unfortunately, the pictures you provide are difficult to interpret  given the position of your shoulders. Generally speaking however it does seem like you will be okay with breast implants alone (without breast lifting).  Of course, precise advice would necessitate direct examination and a full communication of your goals.