Do I need a lift or can I just get larger implants to become a D cup?

I am 30 years old and have had 5 children obviously I'm done having kids now but as a result I have lost my self confidence I used to have beautiful perky round breasts and now I am deflated and I feel very disgusting I wanted To get fuller rounders have to get a list would it be possible for me to go from to be a round firm full D size I am 5'2 and I'm 130-135pounds

Large implants are NOT the solution

+2
Your most essential procedure is a lift. There is a new technique called The Ultimate Breast LiftTM, which reshapes your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevates them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection without the need for implants. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the anchor shaped incision, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed. Your breasts appear large in your photographs, but are misaligned. This technique will achieve the round fuller breasts that you desire, without implants.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Great News - you just need a lift

+2
Your breasts look fairly large and they are unequivocally droopy.  You must get a lift.

But you seem to have sufficient volume to get a great result without an implant.

Just do that and see how you like it. First, it is not clear you need an implant.  Second, it gives you a chance to be sure you really need an implant.  Third, if you decide to put in an implant you can be more accurate about the size selection, and fourth by doing it in two stages you can do a more complete lift with a greater margin of safety and accuracy than if it were to be done in a single stage.

Steven Teitelbaum, MD

Toronto BBA

+1

I think you would get the best longterm results with a combined lift and augmentation.  A BBA on its own may look ok for a short while, but will likely look like a ball in a sock within a few years.  See a BC PS in your area.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Breast plan

+1

Based on your photos alone, you would probably benefit the most from a breast augmentation and a lift.   Please see a board certified PS to learn more about your options. Best wishes,

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Overly Large Breast Implants are Not a Good Substitute For a Lift

+1

When planning to have a breast enlargement it is important to pick a size that you wil feel comfortable with over time.  A breast implant will take up some excess skin, but a very large implant may result in further stretching of tissues and a worse shape long term.  If a lift is needed to get a better shape and place the nipple and areola in the right place, it is usually worth the trade-off of scars. From your photos I would think a lift would give a better result.  Good luck!

Mary Lee Peters, MD

You will likely need a breast lift and augmentation to achieve a perky D cup

+1

Thank you for your question and photographs.  From your photograph you will likely need a breast lift and breast augmentation to achieve a D cup breast.

It is important that you consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in cosmetic breast surgery, and who has an excellent reputation in your community.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Fuller breasts from deflated longer breasts would benefit from breast lifts.

+1

Greetings,

Your photos strongly suggest that you are a good candidate for breast lift surgery. Whether or not you need more volume can be discussed with your plastic surgeon at your consultation. You may be pleasantly surprised by the improvement in appearance that mastopexies alone would give you.

Best Regards,

Douglas J. Raskin, MD, DMD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Implants

+1

According to your pictures I do believe you are a great candidate for breast lift  with augmentation, an anchor breast lift would be ideal to lift your breast and give them that perkiness you´ve had before. You can get to a D cup easily, I suggest round high profile implants.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD

+1

The implants alone will not give the lift.

For the lift, I typically start with the smallest incision and custom tailor each breast lift to the shortest scar possible.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Need a lift or can I just get larger implants to become a D cup?

+1

This is a challenging question when you are not happy with your breast volume, i would recommend you an in person consultation as you will benefit having a breast lift but if you want to add more volume to your breast you will need to discuss the size of the implant and possible outcomes after surgery, good luck!

Australia Fragoso Baez, MD