Lift for Very Large Breasts (38G)

I am 27 and have had 3 children in the last 7 years. After years of breast feeding my very large (38G) very perky breasts have lost a good amount of volume and are saggy. I have always had very large breast and I am still at the (38G). I don't want to lose any size, just skin and to get back to a nice look with as little scarring as possible, whats my best bet?

Breast lift in very large breasts

+2

Very large breasts can certainly have a breast lift.

However,  breast lifts in very large breasts tend to droop more quickly than if a reduction is done.

As long as patients are OK with that, it can be a fine procedure to undergo.

Breast Lifting Candidate?

+1

It sounds like you will be a good candidate for breast lifting surgery. This will not necessarily decrease breast size. Most patients undergoing this procedure will accept scarring as long as their overall goals in regards to size, shape, contour and symmetry are met.

Breast Lift for Very Large Breasts

+1

Even though you’re still wearing the same bra size, probably to accommodate the extra, loose skin, you most likely have lost at least two cup sizes in volume. If your breasts were a G cup when they were perky, you should have plenty of volume remaining to maintain a nice shape after a breast lift procedure. There is no need for you to lose any more volume. Rather what volume remains can be preserved to reproduce the full, perky shape that you once had. In order to achieve this, however you will have to accept some scarring. It sounds like there is a large amount of excess skin present, in which case, an anchor scar or Wise pattern type lift would be indicated to yield the best result. The incisions with this surgery, although long, usually heal very well and are not very obvious once mature. Using scar products such as vitamin E, silastic and topical corticosteroids during the healing process is always recommended and can help to minimize scarring.

Max Polo, MD

Breast lifts improve breast shape

+1

Without a photo its impossible to answer this type of question- it sounds like you have large, sagging breasts- the solution to this problem, at least in my practice, is to do move the sagging breast tissue into a better position, or REMOVE it completely. These techniques are part of a breast lift, or breast reduction- both procedures will substantially improve your breast shape.

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS

Large Volume Breast Lift

+1

Generally speaking, the more lift you desire, the more scar required.     Remember all scars heal side to side, not top to bottom, meaning a long well healed scar will look much better than a  poorly healed short scar.    

The more important factor to consider is the method of breast lift.   A skin only breast lift, similar to facelift, is bound to stretch out over a year or two.   The longevity of a breast lift is achieved via parenchymal (breast tissue) reshaping.

Make sure to visit with a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss your options.   I wish you a safe and happy result.

Paul S. Gill, MD

In need of a lift...

+1

If you are seeking a lift, all lift procedures require some degree of scar to achieve better form.  In addition, after your plastic surgeon has evaluated you , he/she may recommend a little volume reduction to help sculpt your breasts so you do not get a boxy result.  Without an examination, it is impossible for me to suggest any specific breast lift techniques.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Lift for Very Large Breasts

+1

From your description you need a full inverted T incision lift that has scars. Sorry From MIAMI Dr. Darryl j. Blinski

Lift for Very Large (G) Breasts

+1

Your best option, based on your request, is to a have a Breast Lift or MASTOPEXY. You need to be aware though that the larger the breasts, the quicker they will sag after surgery. Since no living thing or inanimate object has ever beaten gravity you need to consider that the longevity of your Breast Lift may be prolonged by decreasing the weight of the breasts with a Breast Reduction.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Lift for large breasts

+1

The best option is  probably a small breast reduction.   This would lift the breasts, and give you the best chance of avoiding recurrent ptosis.

David A. Lickstein, MD

Breast lift and/or reduction to maintain volume without scars

+1

In plastic surgery, one of the most difficult problems is trying to get skin to shrink without scars or excising the excess skin. IF we could, we would not have to perform face lifts, tummy tucks, thigh lifts AND breast lifts. I am not sure of any way to lift your breasts, maintain your volume and avoid scars.