Do I Need a Lift with Implants or Just Implants? (photo)

Lift is essential

+2

If you want to reshape your breast tissue, elevate them higher and more medial you will need a new technique called The Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  This technique requires only a circumareola incision and avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional lift.  If you desire augmentation to a larger size then implants would be necessary. 

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Just Implants or Implants with a lift

+2

Hello and thank you for your question.

This is a conversation you should have with a board certified plastic surgeon. He/she will examine you, take measurements and help you determine the best procedure for you. 
Best of luck to you

David Cangello, MD

Implants only

+2

Judging by your photo, you could achieve an excellent result with implants alone.

Your plastic surgeon will help guide you through the process.

All the best.

James Southwell-Keely, MD
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Donut breast lift works well with implants.

+2

Hi.

1)  Hard to be sure from just one picture, but I think you need a minimal scar (circle around the nipple) breast lift as well as breast implants.

2)  If you are not happy afterwards, it will not be because of scar.  It will be because you don't like shape.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Need an examination to determine if you need a breast lift with an augmentation

+2

If you are willing to accept a small degree of breast sagging then a breast implant alone will give your an acceptable result.  It all depends upon the degree of your tissue laxity.  If your skin is very lax then a breast lift may be needed.  

Breast lift or implant only

+2

It all depends on how big you want to go and how loose the skin envelope is.

But on this photo you could get away with an implant only.

Obviously, the next logical step is getting "fitted" with a customised implant to your body dimensions by your local plastic surgeon.

Pouria Moradi, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Pexy with or without implants

+2

Looks like implants alone may work. Talk to the physician and decide how big you want to be and look at photos of people who look like you .

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Just implants or Implants w/ a Lift

+2

Dear Littleone31,

I would recommend seeing a borad certified plastic surgeon to recieve an in depth evaluation.

It really depends if you are looking to be fuller and/or if you feel you would like to see your breast in a higher position.

There are many different options that can be discussed depending on what your concerns are. There are minor lifting procedures that might benefit you. Please go in for an in depth consultation and sizing appointment.

I wish you all the best,

Dr. James Pietraszek

James C. Pietraszek, MD

Implants lift or no lift?

+2

Thank you for the question and the photo. It appears that implants will be sufficient to give you volume and a lift without additional scarring on you breasts. 

All the best...

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

Do I Need a Lift with Implants or Just Implants?

+2

You don't have ptosis by definition just a small amount of bottoming out. An implant alone should be sufficient to give a very nice result without a lift.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon