How Much Lift Can a Filler Like Radiesse or Voluma Really Give?

lets say if you use one syringe of voluma or radiesse to just highlight your malar area right over your cheekbone ( not apple cheeks) how much lift would you get could it he dramatic enough? would it stick out more?

How Much Lift Does a Filler Give?

+1

Every patient is different, with different facial anatomy to start with, thus the way everyone responds to fillers can vary. This takes into consideration swelling, bruising, tissue/volume enhancement, lift, and how long the filler lasts. Results can also vary depending on how much filler is used and exactly where it is placed. Radiesse can create a noticeable change, but I’m not sure what you would consider “dramatic.” A 1.5 cc syringe in each cheek should be plenty to give substantial lift.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

How much volume effect can you get from a filler?

+1

The effect of radiesse in the malar  area will depend on how deflated you are to start and how your body responds to the filler. Some patients are hyper responders, others less. Having said that, if you are looking for a  "dramatic" effect you will probably need at 2-3 cc's of filler.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lifting from filler

+1

Whenever a filler is placed into an area, such as the malar area of the cheek, there is normally some lifting of the area below.  I would say that the effect would not be dramatic, but it would depend on the individual, how much filler was used, and where it was placed.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon