I Had a Lift with Augmentation 350cc a Year and Half Ago. Will my Scars Look Worse After the Implants Are Removed?

I had an anchor lift. I was a c cup before operation and now about a dd.

Scars after explantation

+1
The explantation is usually done through the lateral limb of the anchor.  This scar will be red and raised for a while and get better over time.  If you have issues with the other scars, a scar revision could be done at the time of the explantation.  If there is excess skin after explantation, the exisiting scars could be used to redo the lift.

Appearance of Scars after Removal of Implants?

+1

Your scores will not necessarily look worse after removal of the breast implants.

Exactly what your breasts will look like after explantation  depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 

Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.
Consulting with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in person may be helpful.

Scars

+1

At the begining the scars will be red and noticable, they will gradually resolve over time and be back to where you are now.

By removing the implants your breast will droop, and may require revision of the breast lift as well.