Do I Need Lift and Lipo, or Only Lift for my Inner Thighs? (photo)

2 years ago my doc made a mistake and lipo my middle inner tights and left me with big dents, he try to fixed transfering fat from my tummy to my inner tights but he left me with big mass of fat in there. What do I need now? A lift and lipo or just a lift??? Which what to my understood is what I needed at the first time. Attached are pictures. Thanks!!!

Inner bulge

+1

I think soem very careful and judicious suctioning with small cannules would be the best.I don't think you need a skin excision.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Inner thigh lift or lipo

+1

The inner thigh is a very, very tricky area to liposuction because the skin tone is so poor in that area.  Of course you need a careful examination by a plastic surgeon to see how things feel in addition to how they look.  From you photos I would say you would likely get the best result with a lift and some lipo. 

Lift & Lipo for medial thighes?

+1

Whenever you take fat volume out of stretched out saggy skin you get folds and ripples like scrotum skin. You need both vertical surgical excision (not just a lift) of skin and fat with some lipo of the adjacent areas. Don't have a lift leaving just a horizontal scar. You'll be dissappointed.

If you won't accept a vertical scar, forget the whole thing. It's hopeless.without vertical excision

Dr Foster

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Excess Skin after Inner thigh lipo

+1

Very difficult question and hard to tell with the pictures. I would tell you that if something did not work before it will probably not work again, even with the "new" technology that we have available these days. I would recommend repeat liposuction with an inner thigh lift, I have had great success with this procedure with excellent post-op contour and skin tightness.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Inner Thigh Liposuction

+1

It would be very hard to say anything with certainty, even with the photos provided.  However, I am an advocate for more aggresive defatting to acheive a desired result. In your case, I suspect that would mean performing a thigh lift in addition to liposuction, to improve the contour and tighten skin laxity.

I have had two laser lipolysis machines and a Vaser GIVEN to me by their respective companies.  After using them very carefully and thoughtfully, I have not found them to visibly make a difference in skin laxity or contour over traditional liposuction.

Web reference: http://www.drminniti.com

Thigh lift vs. Thigh Lipo

+1

The photo is very close. The inner thighs are a very tricky area to liposuction: the fat is very soft and the skin is very thin. We need to be very conservative in liposuction there to avoid dents from over-resection of fat or skin folds from lack of skin retraction and too much fat removal. I don't think you need a thighlift and that you would benefit from conservative liposuction, maybe with VASER technology to get better skin retraction. Make sure you see a board-certified plastic  surgeon. I do not think combining liposuction and a lift will be successful.

Web reference: http://www.drshermak.com/body-surgery-baltimore/liposuction/

Do I Need Lift and Lipo, or Only Lift for my Inner Thighs?

+1

For most ladies, the skin of the inner thighs is very thin and does not have the best elasticity so you will probably need both. However I would advise doing the liposuction first and waiting several months because the skin may tighten to the point you are satisfied and you can avoid the bigger surgery. After 6 months you can decide whether you feel the need for a thigh lift or not.

Inner thigh, lift or lipo

+1

In your case the problem is excess skin and fat. It would be best treated with lipo and a lift at the same time or lipo and a lift 6 mo to a year later.

Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thanks for the posted photo. Best to be examined in person by a boarded PS. My plan would be a thigh lift with minor lipo than more lipo if needed in a secondary operation.