Just Had a Lift and Aug, my Left Breast is Bigger, Should I Get a Revision to Even Them Out?

My left breast has always been bigger than my right breast, and my right one was a little tuberous. I had an augmentation to stretch out the skin. 3 months later I had a augmentation (switched to bigger implants) and lift but the left still looks a little bigger and the areolas don't look even. Should I get a revision? Is it worth it? It has only been a week since the second surgery (lift and exchange of implants). I just want to know if my breasts will even out.

Let breasts settle down

+1
It is far too soon to reach any conclusions. If you have tuberosity, larger implants may exascerbate rather than improve the problem. You really need to let things settle down.

Too soon to think about a revision surgery

+1

It has been only one week since your second surgery.  It takes several weeks for swelling to subside and a couple months for implants to settle down in their pockets.  You should wait at least 3 months before you decide on a revision.  As you stated, you had an asymmetry prior to your surgery. Although your surgery had been intended to give you a better symmetry, I expect a small degree of asymmetry would remain after your surgery.  Please talk with your plastic surgeon in regards to possible revision surgery in the future and whether the symemtry (or your desired goal) can be achieved.

Web reference: http://www.drkimplasticsurgery.com

To Early to Worry About Need for Revisionary Breast Surgery…

+1

Unfortunately,  only time will tell whether you will have improved breast symmetry after your recent surgery.  In other words, it is much too early to evaluate the results of your breast augmentation/lifting operation.  At this stage, some breast and/or areola asymmetry is quite commonly seen.

I would suggest that you continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon and exercise patience for at least 3 to 6 months before evaluating the results of surgery and/or  wondering about the need for revisionary breast surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLiftAug.htm