Lifestyle Lift or Mini Lift for Lower Face Sagging?

I have lower face/chin sagging primarily when I bend forward or look down. I would like to have a minimal procedure. Would the Lifestyle Lift or mini face lift be recommended? Aren't they the same thing? My skin is still fairly elastic. I don't wish to have the full facelift procedure or Thermage, etc.

Mini lift

+2

The important thing for you would be to see a specialist in facelifting techniques. All these named procedures are marketing tools only. Some of them do not even work well.

A Mini-Facelift is an ideal procedure for minimal lower facial aging

+2

If your main problem is lower facial aging, a mini facelift procedure can be an ideal procedure. Note, however, that not all facelifts are made alike. A "lifestye lift" a commercialized variant of a minifacelift. While it is appropriate for some patients, it is notable that the "lifestyle" company was recently fined for false advertising. For this reason, make sure your surgeon shows you many pictures of patients he/she personally took care of. This is also true of the Thermage procedure.

Phillip Chang, MD
Leesburg Plastic Surgeon

Lifestyle lift or minilift

+1

Without a question in my mind a minilift by a board certified surgeon will give you a better longer lasting result. You didnt buy th "perfect pancake maker" you saw on late night television why buy a face operation. see my video

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Will a Lifestyle Lift help me?

+1

I think the first thing to address is the fact that everybody has some sagging in the neck and chin when they bend forward or look down. The most important thing to consider is how you neck looks when you are in the neutral position. The Lifestyle Lift is a trademark. It is actually a lower third facelift that addresses jowling neck sagging. I would visit a qualifited and experienced facial plastic surgeon who can do a thorough evaluation for you. A minimally invasive procedure is nice in theory but patients are usually happiest when the choose a procedure that effectively addresses the issue that bother them the most, even if it requires a little more work.

Todd C. Miller, MD

Minilift should be enough for minimal jowling and neck sagging

+1

Lifestyle lift is not a procedure. It is simply a trademarked marketing name to promote the Lifestyle Lift corp business. Every lifestyle lift center has surgeons that do their own version of a facelift. So there is no lifestyle lift procedure persay.

Anyway for minimal jowling and neck sagging, a minilift should be adequate.

Dr. S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Mini Lift great option for lower face sagging

+1

Goldiestar,

A minimal lift for the lower face and neck is a great option with the least downtime for facial rejuvenation. There are many minimally invasive facelift options for the neck and face, which go by several names: s lift, mini lift, short scar lift, macs lift, lunchtime lift, etc. These face lift surgery names are confusing. Technically, all these face lift procedures differ a little, but cosmetic results are the same.

Best cosmetic results for face lift surgery combine the facelift with another procedure, such as fat grafting, skin care, resurfacing, Botox cosmetic, etc.

More important than the specific technique is the rapport and relationship you build with your plastic surgeon. He/She will be able to fully explain in-person the appropriate surgical option which is right for you, without a sales pitch or pressure.

The name brand choices for face lift surgery may not offer complete care or counseling before/after surgery. In addition, they cannot provide supplemental plastic surgery services that you may want or require for the best results.

Consultation with a face lift surgeon will provide you with a personalized face lift. Speak with more than one plastic surgeon regarding face lift surgery.

Houtan Chaboki, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon