Lifestyle Lift Consultation in Iowa

I am 62. I can live with the wrinkles around my eyes and I don't even mind looking my age! I use Retin A and am happy with the results. However, I HATE my saggy neck. I would be scared to death to get invasive surgery, which is why I have been looking into Lifestyle Lift. However, I've heard both good and bad comments about it. Is there a reputable doctor in Iowa that could give me a totally HONEST consultation? Is there another minimally invasive solution to tightening the neck area? I don't want to look 25 again...just a better 62!

Lifestyle Lift - A Thing of the past

The Quick answer is that the Lifestyle Lift company has declared bankruptcy and out of business - i.e. It is not available anymore:

Lifestyle Lift a trademarked brand name and also is a chain of facial cosmetic clinics with headquarters in Troy, Michigan.
As advertised, the LIFESTYLE LIFT is a minimally invasive, short scar lower face lift performed under local anesthesia and yes it involves cutting and sutures. The reason no one will tell you is probably because as far as I can tell there is no one specific technique, or even a published description of why this differs from other short scar techniques. It is performed by Facial Plastic Surgeons, Head and Neck Surgeons, and Plastic Surgeons.

The LiteLift® or other short scar modified facelifts performed by a board certified plastic surgeon however is a great alternative and has been around for a similar time period, and only performed by board certified plastic surgeons. It is a short scar modified facelift offering in office local anesthesia and oral sedation as well as other methods of anesthesia.See the below link for more information

What is the best solution for my sagging neck?

The lifestyle lift is a trademarked marketing term for a lower third facelift and necklift. It is real surgery with real down time and the potential for complications just like any facelift. I would consult with at least two qualified and experienced facial plastic surgeons who will give you a thorough evaluation with multiple options. A lower third facelift can yield spectacular results in the properly selected patient but it's not for everybody. Take your time and do your research. You will be glad you did.

Todd C. Miller, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lifestyle lift is real surgery

Echoing the other surgeons' comments, a lifestyle lift is a very real surgery with very real complications.

See a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area and discuss your options for facial rejuvenation with them.  If your neck is your main concern, there may be other procedures that can accomplish your goals.

Hope this helps,

Jason J. Hall, MD, FACS
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Lifestyle Lift Consultation in Iowa

The liftstyle lift is essentially a mini facelift performed at a Lifestyle Lift facility. This is a real surgery as Dr. Blinski pointed out. If your main concern is your neck you will likely be best served by a facelift rather than a minilift. A consultation with a board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon or Plastic Surgeon will answer your questions and give you information about what procedure would best suit you. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lifestyle Lift Consultation in Iowa

You need to understand the LSL is a real operation. IT IS INVASIVE with a healing time. I recommend finding a board  certified PLASTIC SURGEON in IOWA. Call the American Society of Plastic Surgeons/American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgeons to find a certified one in IOWA. At least see 3 before paying for the LSL.