What is Lifestyle Lift?

What is the step by step procedure to have Lifestyle Lift done?

Careful of Commissions

+4

See the attached lawsuit link.  The last PDF (Opinion) states the sales consultants make between 150-250 dollars commission if they sign you up for surgery!

Plus Lifestyle Lift Corporation has spent 10 million dollars on ads over 3 years.

How do they pay for millions of ads?

Marin Plastic Surgeon

What is a LifeStyle lift?

+1

The LifeStyle Lift is a proprietary heavily branded type of mini lift. Tens of millions of dollars are spent to promote this brand with a chain of offices across the USA. In brief, it is a modified face lift or Mini-lift, under my reasoning that it is focused on the lower face and upper neck, does not require general anesthesia, and has abrevieated incisions, takes a shorter time to perform and recover from in comparison to a traditional facelift. But then again there are lots of mini-lifts that offer similar claims.
The mini-lifts may be tough to choose from because of all the brand names such as , S-Lift, Quick Lift, LiteLift, MACS and many others. 

More important than the name is the experience and skill of the surgeon. I would recommend starting with a  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon  or Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon with extensive minimal incision facelift experience over many years

What is a lifestyle lift?

+1

A lifestyle lift is a modified limited scar facelift often done by doctors that are not plastic surgeons. I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Mass marketed face lift outlets

+1

This lift is a marketing term for an organization that hires surgeons to perform a 1-2 hour surgery under local anesthesia that tightens the face. There are no available books, manuals or scientific studies to describe the procedure. It simply is what the surgeon who operates on you decides with some loose gudance by the administration.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.