Opinions on Success Rate of Lifestyle Lift?

My mother is thinking of having Lifestyle Lift done. I have read a lot of the posts from people who have had this done and I am now very confused. There are alot more negative posts than positive. I myself have had plastic surgery (breast implants). I did see negative posts, but I saw more positive ones (high percetage rate of sucessful segery) in this regard. I also understand that any procedure may go wrong. However, what would be your expert opinions with regard to the percentage rate of Lifestyle Lift positive results?

Success of Face Lifts Similar to the Lifestyle Lift

The Quick answer is that the Lifestyle Lift company has declared bankruptcy and out of business - i.e. It is not available anymore so hard to compare. The key is finding a qualified board certified plastic surgeon that focuses on facial rejuvenation and has lots of experience.

Lifestyle Lift a trademarked brand name and also is a chain of facial cosmetic clinics with headquarters in Troy, Michigan.
As advertised, the LIFESTYLE LIFT is a minimally invasive, short scar lower face lift performed under local anesthesia and yes it involves cutting and sutures. The reason no one will tell you is probably because as far as I can tell there is no one specific technique, or even a published description of why this differs from other short scar techniques. It is performed by Facial Plastic Surgeons, Head and Neck Surgeons, and Plastic Surgeons.

The LiteLift® or other short scar modified facelifts such as the MACS lift performed by a board certified plastic surgeon however is a great alternative and has been around for a similar time period, and only performed by board certified plastic surgeons. It is a short scar modified facelift offering in office local anesthesia and oral sedation as well as other methods of anesthesia.See the below link for more information

Facelift surgery

A lifestyle lift is a modified limited scar facelift often done by doctors that are not plastic surgeons. I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon first to see what your options are..

Know what you are getting

Lifestyle lift is a procedure that is performed by different surgeons using different techniques. If you can identify a specific surgeon who performed a friends lift and can be reassured that he/she will perform the surgery, then you may be willing to proceed, otherwise I would urge caution.