Lifestyle Lift Cost for Lifting Neck and Eyelids?

My neck is sagging and my eyes have a little sign of aging.  I want my neck lifted and my eyes could use a little lift on the lids. How much would Lifestyle Lift approximately cost for these problems? 

Facelift and eyes

+4

The fees for surgery of the eyes and face will vary from region to region. Make a consult appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Costs of a short scar face lift and blepharoplasty (eye surgery)

+2

Your best bet would be to go in for a consultation to obtain a quote and an estimate. I would highly advise that you would also get a second opinion for a short scar facelift and blepharoplasty from a board certified plastic surgeon. You may be more likely to establish a better repoire with your surgeon. Frequently the cost may not be as much as you would think.

Cost of facelift and eyelid surgery

+1
Cost of facelift and eyelid surgery varies in each region. The more experience the surgeon, the more expensive the procedure. Do not choose you surgeon just for the price. Do your research, then find a surgeon who can offer best services for what you can afford. 

Kevin Sadati, DO

cost of a neck lift and eyelid surgery

+1
 The cost of cosmetic surgery is  dependent upon 3 driving factors: These are anesthesia doctors fee, operating room fee, and surgeon's fee.
  For many examples of neck lift and eyelid surgery and our price list, please see the link below

How much does a lifestyle lift cost

+1

I'm not exactly sure what these procedures would cost. The cost of facial rejuvination surgery is variable. Factors that determine how much a surgeon charges include surgeon experience, location, complexity of the procedure, and the type of anesthesia used.

I would schedule a consultation with a few different experienced and qualified surgeons and compare the information that you are given. Lifestyle lift is very corporate and tends to offer the same surgery to every patient regardless of whether or not it is the most effective treatment strategy. 

My guess is that you will find that the cost of the procedures you are considering could range from $7000-$20000 depending on the factors I listed above. Good luck!

Todd C. Miller, MD

Cost of Lifestyle Lift for Neck and Eyes

+1

The price of a Lifestyle Lift may not fully reflect the true total cost. The Lifestyle Lift business model is to give low prices and do high volume. You may get a low price, but you're not really getting a bargain. You may very well get more than you're bargaining for. You may have limited funds available, but quality is worth saving for!

A LSL will not address your neck nor your eyes. These areas would cost more when added to the traditional LSL. A board certified plastic surgeon could offer you a quote for a necklift (or facelift) and eyelid lift (blepharoplastty) that would be competitive with LSL but give you more piece of mind.

I host a weekly radio show about aesthetic procedures and products called, "New Reflections". We did a two part episode about the Lifestyle Lift. I would recommend that anyone possibly considering this procedure listen to the two part show. You will be shocked and amazed at what you hear. Make sure you do your homework. You can simply click the link below.

I recommend having your procedure done by a board certified plastic surgeon in his/her own private practice. You will get better value overall at any price!

I hope this info helps!

Adam Rubinstein, MD