I Had the Lifestyle Lift and Was Left with a One Inch Long Keloid Scar.

I Had the Lifestyle Lift and Was Left with a One Inch Long Keloid Scar in front of my earlobe,which is also out of place.How much would it cost to fix it?

Facelift keloid scars can be improved

+1

I have successfully treated patients with keloid scars from facelift surgery procedures and neck lift surgeries. Most keloids are improved with low recurrence rates. 

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx

Scar after Face Lift

+1

Scar treatment after face lift surgery varies greatly. Generally, plastic surgery to treat scars range from $1000 to $3000. Other potential scar treatments include steroid injection and massage. Only after a comprehensive evaluation can a plastic surgeon help determine appropriate options for you. Best of luck.

Dr. Chaboki

Web reference: http://www.potomacplasticsurgery.com/reconstructive-surgery/mole-removal.cfm

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scar revision

+1

A scar revision can usualy be done fairly easiliy under local.  The price will vary from region to region. You can probaly price it out from a few people in yoru area, but shouldn't run more than a few thousand dollars.

Costs of scar revision

+1

Our typical costs for a scar revision that long is about 1500 dollars. The price can vary depending upon the region you are located so I would expect from 1500 to 2500 dollars would be reasonable.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Tough lesson, did you not read here on REAL:SELF that the LSL has a 50% approval rating!!! Cost for scar revision in MIAMI would be $2500. Sorry for the experience.