Should I Continue with my Lifestyle Lift Surgery?

I'm scheduled for surgery in two weeks using lifestyle lift and platysmaplasty in Nashville TN. I've read a lot of negative feedback. Not sure what to do. Should I push through with the surgery?

Lifestyle lift

+1

A lifestyle lift is a modified limited scar facelift often done by doctors that are not plastic surgeons. I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for a second opinion.

Meet your surgeon first

+1

I would hihgly recommend that you meet the surgeon who is to perform the procedure and evaluate him or her on the basis of their experience and credentials.

Once you have completed this process, you can make a more informed decision.