As a Life Long Eczema Sufferer What Can I Do to Bring my Skin Back to a Healthy Glow?

I've suffered with eczema since I was born and over the past four years, it's really gotten to be unbearable. Is there anything I can do to bring my skin back to a healthy glow?

Eczema & skin glow

+1

Dear Wrnrsister: You probably have a condition called atopic eczema, which usually starts in infancy. Longstanding cases can have thickened, dull-looking skin in some areas, in addition to the intense itching. Your dermatologist can suggest topical preparations such as steroids & "TCI's" , in addition to oral antihistamines plus other medicines, depending on the severity of the condition.

Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon

Eczema

+1

see your derm for topical treatments.  generally steroid preparations, I'm sure you've already done these things. you can also consider IPL, it may not work on the eczema but it's safe and makes almost everyone look good.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon