Revision Augmentation and Asked to Go Larger But Old Bra is Too Big?

I had a reaug three weeks ago. I went from a 380cc HP mentor saline implant (overfilled to 475cc) under the muscle 8 years ago in the states to a 415 HP allergen natrelle silicone implant (also under the muscle) in the uk. I was adamant that I wanted larger - the doctor reassured me I would definitely be larger with the allergen 415cc (didn't make sense but I trusted him). I tried on one of my old bras and it's looser in the cups than before..really disappointed and feel like I'm worse off

Breast implant revision

+1

It sounds like there was a miscommunication between you and your plastic surgeon.  In general, if the replacement implant is of a lower volume than the original implant, the breasts will be smaller and less projecting.  Please discuss this cordially with your surgeon so that you can achieve your desired outcome.

Makes sense smaller implant looks smaller

+1

It certainly makes sense that if you put a smaller implant in, your bra will feel loose. If you want more volume, then if you are a candidate it sounds reasonable.  Good luck.

Revision Augmentation

+1

Sorry to hear your story. It stands to reason that a 415 cc implant will not make you larger when it is replacing a 475 cc implant.  Your best bet is to discuss this with your surgeon. It appears that there may have been some level of miscommunication. 

Thank you for your question and best wishes.

Too Small after Revisionary Breast Augmentation Surgery?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment after revisionary breast augmentation surgery. At this point, the best advice I can give you is to communicate your concerns in a calm/constructive fashion with your plastic surgeon. He will be in the best position to advise you and/or help you reach your goals. Online consultants will not prove to be very helpful…