Lower Lid Retraction Surgery Correction

I am a male in my mid 40's Over a year ago I had spacer grafts, canthoplasty,and cheek lift to fix my lower lid retraction from prior eyelid surgery years back. I feel my lower lid retraction has been corrected, but the inner part of my lower lid closest to the nose angles up. This only happens when I make certain facial movements. Is this a possible side effect/risk to this surgery and is there anyway to fix this without having major surgery again?

Additional Information Added 8/1/2011

I just wanted to be clarify that both pictures I posted were taken after my surgery, not before. One pic I'm squinting the other m'm not. I have added two photos prior to surgery just to be clear and actually hope if you do have time to respond again it stays the same response. Sorry, if I was unclear at all. Thanks again.

Maybe Botox?

Your results are good and I agree with the other opinions voiced here that to go in and attempt to modify this result may alter your already fine results.  One consideration you might undertake is placing a very small amount of Botox (1U) in the inner aspect of the eyelid where it angles up when you make certain facial movements.  This would temporarily weaken the eyelid muscle in the area so that it would tend not to contract and angle up.  The benefit of this is Botox will not be permanent so if you do not like it, it will be gone in a matter of months. 

Tucson Oculoplastic Surgeon