How Would Liability Insurance Prevent Me from Getting a Revision on my Nose with the Same Surgeon?

So apparently because I posted a truthful review about what happened to my nose in the past with a surgeon ,something called liability insurance may prevent me from getting my revision with the same surgeon?! what?! why?!

+1

I'm afraid I do not understand the question. If you had a rhinoplasty and were happy with the surgeon and wrote a good review but need some revisiion, there should be no problem. Revisions are  sometimes needed and that is made clear before surgery takes place. If you wrote a bad review of the surgeon and were not happy with him, why on earth would you want to go back to him, and why would he want to see a patient that wrote a negative review?