Tretinoin for Discoloured Skin?

I started using Tretinoin for flat warts and it worked like magic, I am very pleased. I noticed that before using it on my face, I used to have a tan and after I used it, it peeled off the tan and made my face.."brighter". So I am wondering if I could use it on my inner thighs 'cause I have a really bad discoloured skin, would that help??

Can I use tretinoin on other body parts

+1

The face can often tolerate a higher prescription of tretinoin than other areas. Before applying it anywhere that it wasn't prescribed for, consult your physician. Often what you are trying to treat can't even be treated with a tretinoin so you can definitely cause much more harm than good without a proper evaluation first.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."