Above the Muscle Transaxillary?

I'm looking for a surgeon within 500 miles from Lexington, SC who would consider a transaxillary incision with silicone implants above the muscle surgical approach. I have found either way but not combined full procedure as described. The target is from an A to a B cup. PS: Kindly asking you not to reply with philosophical novels of where or how the implant should or shouldn't go, i really want to hear from a doc who gives a rat's foot about a patient's request . Thank you ! :)

Transaxillary breast augmentation

It can be difficult to place silicone implants via a transaxillary incision, however it is definitely possible to do with beautiful results. I have experience in this technique and am one of the few surgeons in Canada who do, but I am in Toronto, Ontario.

Good luck!