Surgery or fillers? (Photo)

Hello i am 19.years old and i feel like my face is begining to sag especially in the eye area. Ive have anprexia and bulimia.in the past and ran long distance track. Im finishedbwith that part of my life but.its effects are still lingering. Im not sure if i should get surgery or injectable fillers

Surgery or fillers? (Photo)

+1
You are too young for surgery. I notice flattening of the contour in your upper cheeks. A filler such as Hydroxyapatite or longer lasting HA may help. I would focus on treating the aftermath of the anorexia and Bulimia first. Good luck.